Friday, December 3, 2010

:+: Dreams :+:


Warning : A semi-jiwang post.


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams," Dr. Seuss. Couldn't have said it better. Dr Seuss is a genius!


This is an example of a "blurry" image of him in my dreams.
(I drew this a long time ago.. comot sungguh*)


This is reality... The real image of Aki tengah tadah hujan =)
He's real and he's here.



"Some people have to close their eyes to dream, with you I only have to open mine." (Biggest stinkiest smile*). My best dream happens when I'm awake.




Btw peeps... "Everyone is someone's dream. I'm sure of it,"


Sometimes we are a big part of someone's life and not even know about it. There's always someone who's thinking about you at least once everyday and there's always 'that' same person who always appear in your mind everyday without them realizing it.
- Nur Ashikyn Haron



No comments: