Mr. DB: Hye everybody!
Say Hye to Mr. Banana girls!!
1. Ezy ni sangat baik tau. She's nice to everybody. I tak faham if orang tak ske die. Gile ke? ke jeles? Jeles cakap je la jeles...kan senang...
2. She got style. Love to see her clothes. Die jenis beli branded clothes gak la. If i, i'm MOre to quantity. hehe.. Saya sangat la cikai!
3. Ezy ni hebat in her studies. pssst...nerd...(bisik2). hehehe.tak ley cakap kuat2 nanti she'll freak out!
4. She's a good driver. I think... Ade satu kali tu i sruh dia hantar mE kat bus stop, balik tu she eksiden sket. i bersalah gle.... Nasib baik kete Ex die.. so tak kesah sangat dah now. hahaha
5. Ezy...first time orang dengar her name. The first thing in mind is Hawt!
6. She's one of a kind.... she got short pinky (jari kelingking). it's short!!!! we always laugh at her pinky... ble she naikkn her pinky tak nampak sangat. it's a short and fat pinky for a tall and slim person. hehehe. but that's genetic! jom kte cek anak2 ezy nanti...sme tak pinky ngan ezy... hehe.
7. She's independent. I think u campak die kat padang pasir pun she can survive longer than any of us. She's a survivor... believe me.
she's the chef' in this picture and in all our hearts.
8. Ezy loves eating sweet foods.
9. Red alert if she's hungry, better get her something to eat fast!! I takkan dapat imagine what will happen if you didn't...hehehe..(dramatik gle)
10. She's a true Girlfriend, She tak laser, tak backstab, she's someone i can call best friend.
so you see everyone loves her!
Nadhirah <---- sebab die 1st tag sayer...
Thanks Yern and Amar sebab tag meyh!
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.