Monday, April 26, 2010

First day at oral surgery III

I 'barely' sleep last night,
Monday is the day i feared,
My first day as "Bendol hijau" or senior student in oral surgery clinic,
Mule2 time nurse jerit2 ada kasus kontrol accident,
I buat tak dengar jer... Tak confident lagi,
TAK BELAJAR LAGI!!
Eventually Arina and I took over the case,
So, first day of oral surgery III,
From 9 a.m till 2.30p.m,
I did Refractoring gradual reposition with IMF (case control)
and extracted 3 Molars (M3, M2, M1)
.
.
.
Tired
no...
Exhausted
but Alhamdulillah
Not bad for my first day at Oral surgery III
.
.
.
P/s : Untuk u guys yang belom masuk Oral surgery III , cabut gigi tu ialah satu seni, ada cara, ada twist dia, ada obat dia dan jangan lupe yang PALING PENTING ialah psychology patient, jangan lupe patient tu MANUSIA bukan eksperimen korunk di dentistry school.
.
.
P/s : For my beloved housemates yang tengah klinik O.S III now, CAIYOK MY HUNNIES!!
.
.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
.
.

No comments: