Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've BeeN TaGGeD!!!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
uh Nad! so sorry i took the whole sem to do this!
she da tagged me, now i have to do this!

hehe..

Anyway..

7 THINGS ABOUT ME NOT EVERY PEOPLE MIGHT KNOW

1.
I love blink-blink, i'm a flygirl.
2. I have at least 7 pillows and at least 3 stuffed toys
on all my beds.
3. I'm 'juling, teleng or whatever you call it. People always caught me staring at them. Padahal i'm sow~ not @ tak de keje nak stare2. This is my anatomy. Know it, Learn it, Love it!
4. I hate college's election
5. I don't know all Butek's X-girlfriends and I love not knowing.
6. I'm a cyborg, my hand phone is my soulless best friend.
7. I listen to punk, i laughed when my friends asked me about James Morrison, and they laughed at me because i never heard of him.

No comments: