Sunday, May 23, 2010

:+:+: I Heart you, yes you! :+:+:



A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view - Wilma Askinas
A friend is a present you give to yourself. Robert Louis Stevenson
-
-
Cik arina yang baik hati. I HEART YOU! YES YOU... Tibe2 teringat post dulu tentang arina,

Now I tengah m00d super happy. Ppssst, tak sabar nak gi holiday dengan my friends and michaelangelo at the end of this week. A sweet escape from my socially retarded dentist-life. I heart Michaelangelo! You make me a better person somehow. Thank you.

-

"Courage to tell someone you love them isn’t the absence of the fear of being rejected but the realization that love is more important than the fear of being rejected,"

-

P/S - Love hurts when you love the one that will never love you back. So just move on there is always someone for you.

No comments: