Wednesday, May 13, 2009

:+: My last serenade :+:

-
-
-
Dear bloggers, I tau I dah lame tak update my blog, my blog kne suspend jap atas sebab2 tertentu. but i'm back and this is my last serenade for my older posts. Tafsir sendiri la. Faham2 sendiri la. Har har har.
-
-
I just wanna say. I believe in karma. Bukan karma hindu mati hidup balik tu. Tapi what you did, you'll get back. So friends, ingat2 la before kamu aniaya atau saket kan seseorang cuz bende2 camtu akan datang balik menghantui korunk, in this world or the next.
To whom it may concerned, my mom said you have too much air in yo head tu yang buat you jadi tak betol. I gelak like hell because it's true and I tak sangke my mom can be so darn funny. Thanks for the lies I know I swallowed every single word. I hope you'll get what you deserve, for better or worse. Cuz we know we deserve better. I hope you dapat la ape yang you terkeja-keja sangat... Kejar la semua bala tu. I won't tell anyone what kind of monster you actually are. As a matter of fact, I won't talk bout this ever again, you are such an immature air-head. I hate you. I hope you get what you are looking for. I hope karma will come haunt you. If tak pun, if I have a bazooka, I'll make a hole in your head just to proof what kind of air-head you really are. I'm f***ing hurt ok.
-
-
-
Oh yah, thanks for the lies
p/s : I hate you * hiks* tears~
-
-
-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement