Monday, January 2, 2012

:+:+: Dear Blog :+:+:

Dear belog....

I miss you!!! It's been months since I "see" you. I've been busy ... super busy working. Still trying adapting to the title "doctor" in my life. Every time I think I have extra time... "oncall" comes bitching in and left me with nothing but depression....


Name me one doctor or dentist who never suffer from depression due to work?


If she or he exists, that means he or she is mentally retarded. Nooooo freaking way. There are ups and downs in work life. And thank god for me most of them are good memories, but oncalls will always be the party "poopers"!!


Let's review one of my favourite posts in this blog.

There's a lot of unforgettable memories... like this post !! (click there) <--- Jungle trekking with my friends that i'll say "dengan drama queen nye" almost cost me my life. But it was a life long experience. I would do it again and again if I have the chance to. Hehe. Bila baca balik macam cite Titanic plak. Gilos jiwang okey!

Well what can i say... Blogger is not in trend nowadays... Twitter is... Ramai orang kutuk2 Facebook tapi gune jugak.... ahhhh well....



1 comment:

:+:+:+:arina aliaa:+:+:+: said...

Me!! I tak depress working. Haha. Call me retarded. I don't mind. Simpang reggam very aman so far. Tak tau la nanti bila dh dpt Pindah selangor keadaan dia McM mana.. Huhu.. Anyway, I miss blogging. Jom aktifkan semula.