Tuesday, January 26, 2010

:+: Besok toefl :+:

Besok kul 9 pagi ada Tes Toefl, and yes betol I tak belajar pape pun for this test. At all!! haha...I must be crazy! Tapi biar lah. I amek this test pun just syarat tuk grad tahun ni. Kita semua dah amek testoefl masa first year. What is toefl? Toefl is a test that evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting. It consists of listening, structure and written expression, reading comprehension, and writing. The score range between 310 - 677 for paper based test. I took this test 4 years ago and got around 620 may be, but that was yeeeeaaarss ago. The shitty part about this test is that it's only valid for two years, since I took it on 2005, I need a new certificate to clarify I am qualify to graduate. duh! Sigh! My university min target is score 425, aha... dah la... 4 years of "bahasa jawa n Indonesia" everyday and no English... uh uh... Do you know why Toefl certificate only valid for two years? Because according to Center for Applied Linguistics, a candidate language proficiency could have changed since the last date of test a.k.a it's fun making students miserable. But anyways, it's just a simple English test.. heee...

1 comment:

apisz said...

eit....miss u la..ahahahahaha